- Frame parts are made from anodized aluminum ensure durability and resistance against sea water
- The hull skin is HDPE – Weatherproof, impact resistant and dirt repellent plastic that is easy to clean
- Low hulls make a swim ladder unnecessary
- No tools required - Click and lock connectors for a simple, quick setup without the need for tools
- High quality Textilene® for the trampoline netting
- The hulls are filled with EPP particle foam, extremely resistant to impact, unsinkable and virtually indestructible
- Precise steering with Tiller-Fix while Stand Up Paddling
The hull skin is HDPE
A weatherproof, impact resistant and dirt repellent plastic that is easy to clean. Even mussels can be easily removed.
HDPE and EPP are both very environmentally friendly and easy to recycle.
make a swim ladder unnecessary. A major safety aspect when sailing single-handed.
Only click- and plug connectors
for a simple, quick setup without extra tools.
Foam Filled hulls
mean no plugs to worry about or water to drain and safer because there is no risk of hulls filling with water and sinking.
XCAT Basic: Photo Gallery