Sea Eagle: NN126 - 12'6" NeedleNose Inflatable SUP - Startup Package
Breakthrough Design features: straight-line hull, patented wave piercing bow, touring shape, NEW FULL LENGTH ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD with custom performance kick tail and the ability to paddle faster, further and easier! At 6" thick there's no need to worry about rigidity or flotation any more! Sitting or standing the NN126 does it all!Best suited for those weighing 225 lbs or less.
This entry level package comes with everything you need to get started. Includes NeedleNose 126, high pressure SUP pump, 3 part SUP paddle and convenient carry all backpack.
- NeedleNose™126 Hull
- Backpack (BLUE)
- SUP Paddle
- Manual Select SUP Pump
- Repair Kit
- Patented NeedleNose™ design (US Patent #8,821,204) razor sharp wave and water piercing bow
- Straight-line hull design with NO UPTURN increasing performance, speed and efficiency
- Large, removable, rear, center, skeg
- Two leading side skegs for better tracking
- Conveniently located front grab handle
- Elastic cords and multiple D-Ring attachments at bow
- Center seat D-Ring attachments
- Large rear D-ring attachment for leash, towing, etc...
- Proper carrying position balanced middle carry handle
- 15 PSI max air pressure capacity
- Deluxe recessed Halkey Roberts style air valve
- NEW EVA foam ELECTRIC PATTERN DIAMOND DECK PAD
- NEW EVA foam kick tail
- NEW built-in paddle saving PaddlePocket™ holder
- Person Capacity 1
- Hull Weight 12 kg.
- Length 381 cm
- Width 76 cm
- Load Capacity 1 Person or 102 kg
- Deflated Approx. 81 cm x 41 cm x 25 cm
- Air Valves One Way
- Inflation time 7 Minutes
- Seam Quadruple Overlap
- Material 1100 Decitex Reinforced Drop Stitch
- Board Thickness 15cm
- Inflation Pressure 12-15 psi
- Volume 254 Ltr.