Row On Air: RowVista
Row on Air: RowVista - Advanced forward rowing system for inflatable and rigid SUPs and Kayaks
Rowing Skid with Flat Outrigger 11.4 kg (25 lbs)
Rowing Skid with Yoke Outrigger 12.6 kg (27.8 lbs)
Each RowVista®-sculling oar 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs)
Bag for Rowing Skid 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs)
Bag for RowVista®-sculling oars 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
How To Buy:
1. Choose Outrigger Type
- Y Outrigger is best for Kayaks and only works with Unihook
- F Outrigger is ideal for SUPs and can work with either UniHook or UniStrap or both - if your SUP does not have D-Rings located in the correct place you can purchase D-Rings and glue them in place on any SUP or Kayak
- Or choose a Row on Air Branded SUP or Kayak and they will have the UniHook D-Rings already installed in the correct place.
2. Add 2 Extra Stainless steel straps. Unihook outriggers do not come with straps and although you can use your own these are high quality corrosive resistant stainless steel and ideal for fresh and saltwater use. (25mm x 2m / 1" x 80" - Article no. 087 403)
3. Add Oars
- RowMotion will work with other standard Oars or you can purchase RowMotion oars which are made of very high quality carbon fibre and are very light.
- 1-Piece Oars are lighter and less expensive but the cost to ship will be greater and offset any price savings. Furthermore they will be more difficult to transport.
- We reccomend 2 piece Oars which are also made of high quality carbon fibre but will be much easier and economical to ship, store and transport.
Row Vista can be used with virtually any SUP or Kayak (Kayaks will likely require D-Rings to be installed) or you can choose a Row On Air AIRSUP, AIRSKIFF or AIRKAYAK which have the D-Rings pre-installed in the correct locations.