Caribe: Sirena iSUP
Caribe: Sirena iSUP
Finding your balance and rediscovering your inner peace is a breeze when you’re riding atop our zenned-out inflatable SUP board! Showcasing the display of an “om” symbol and stylized with tranquilizing shades of gray, this yoga-inspired paddleboard is a top choice among those looking to meditate, stretch out and greet the horizon.
What makes Caribe iSUPs the best?
- Not all inflatable SUPs are built the same!
- Caribe iSUPs are super lightweight, 10 lbs less than comparable inflatable boards by most other manufacturers - and 10 lbs makes a big difference both in terms of portability and on water performance. That's why many brands don't post the weight of their boards.
- Ultra stiff at less pressure - Caribe iSUPs are designed to operate at 13-15 psi (although they have been tested up to 25 psi) so you spend less time inflating and more time on the water. And if you ever want to purchase an electric pump try finding one that goes above 15 psi.
- Built using military grade PVC like those coast guard and police boats use.
- Easy planing base so you get "on top" of the water quicker.
- Many boards only come with one handle, Caribe iSUPs come with multiple rounded carry handles so you can get the board to and from the water more easily even on windy days without the handle digging into your hands.
- Not yer grandma's board - good looks & a good vibe make Caribe a great ride.
- Fully removable fins let's you fold the board flatter and track straighter than boards with integrated side fins which are not as thin, not as straight and have more resistance in the water. Centre fin is attached using the industry standard US Fin Box so you could easily find replacements.
- Soft top non-slip EVA foam deck, easy planing bottom, military grade PVC, UV resistant, attractive designs, straight tracking, need we say more?
- Dimensions: 11’x34”x6” / 335x86x15 cm
- Board Weight: 27.5 lbs / 12.5 kgs
- Max Capacity: 300 lbs / 136 kgs
- Volume: 320 liters
- Inflate For Use Up To: 15 psi
- Max Pressure Tested: 25 psi
- Seating Configuration: Solo
- Primary Material: Folding/Inflatable
- Material Description: Military Grade Tarpaulin
- Hull Shape: Planing
- # Of Fins: 3
- Fin Configuration: Two small side fins and one large center fin (US Fin Box type), all removable
- Activity Type: All-Around
- Water Type: Flat/Sheltered Water, Open Water/Ocean, Surf, River/Creek (Up to Class II)
- Skill Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Inflatable SUP Board
- 3-Piece length adjustable aluminum paddle
- Premium high pressure manual pump with integrated pressure gauge
- Color matched repair kit with industrial glue