Row On Air - RowVista - F Outrigger
High-tech forward rowing system
With RowVista, the innovative system with linkage mechanism and blade feathering integrated, you row in the direction you are facing and can avoid damaging your boat and oars. The RowVista forward rowing oars are foldable and are only 2.06 m (81") long when folded.
- It is easy to stabilize the boat while looking ahead > you can constantly adjust the course.
- It is a huge advantage to be able to see the blade in motion if there are waves. You can see the wave troughs > perfect for open water rowing and crossing the bow wave of larger boats.
- Thanks to the ball bearings, no power is lost in the mechanism.
- A technical masterpiece: rowing forward with blade feathering
- Feathering the oar blade. Big Blade oar shape
- High quality, high strength rowlock, so RowVista® forward oars can easily be attached and removed
- Soft sliding seat with six ball bearings that glide smoothly and quietly along the roller rails
- High-quality carbon and sea water resistant
- Flat Outrigger (F) suitable for the MOJO 18', DUDE 18', AIRSKIFF 17', SUP 14' and standard inflatable and hard shell Stand Up Paddle boards
- Yoke Outrigger (Y) suitable for the AIRKAYAK 16' and standard inflatable and hard shell kayaks, canoes, canadian canoes
- Assemble in just 2 minutes, without tools, slot and click mechanisms only
- Rowing Skids are easily hooked into the D-rings
- Rowing Skid with Flat Outrigger 10.1 kg (22.3 lbs)
- Rowing Skid with Yoke Outrigger 10.3 kg (22.7 lbs)
- Each RowVista-sculling oar 4.2 kg (9.2 lbs)
- Bag for Rowing Skid 2.3 kg (5 lbs)
- Bag for RowVista-sculling oars 1.4 kg (3.1 lbs)
Dimensions when stowed
- Bag for Rowing Skid 28 x 28 x 180 cm (11" x 11" x 71")
- Bag for oars 20 x 20 x 208 cm (8" x 8" x 82")
- Choose Flat Outrigger for use with paddle boards that do not have gunnels or side rails
- Choose Yoke Outrigger for use with Kayaks and boards that have side rails or gunnels up to approximately 6/8 inches
- RowVista attaches to any Row on Air branded rowing paddle board or kayak using the hooks and rings that are positioned on the board.
- To attach to your own SUP you must either attach Rings or purchase the additional stainless steel straps that go around the board.
- The straps will not work on your own kayak or board with side rails. In this scenario you would need to purchase and install mounting rings.
- Mounting Rings with PVC Patches and glue are inexpensive and easily sourced locally.
1p foldable RowVista® forward rowing sculls made of carbon with linkage mechanism and blade feathering integrated, length when separated: 1.13 m (44.5"), weight per oar: 4.5 kg (9.9 lbs), supplied in two useful bags that fit into the Rowing Skid bag, weight per bag: 0.6 kg (1.3 lbs). Upgrade only available with RowVista® base set. Standard sculls are replaced by foldable sculls
Stainless Steel Straps
- 25mm x 2m (1" x 80")
- Article no. 087 403)
Made In Austria
- 24 Months (Contact Manufacturer for details)
Shipping & Handling
- Includes Free Shipping in Canada
- We may not be able to provide free shipping to some rural or remote locations - contact us to check if you live in a remote or rural location.
Check with us prior to placing an order to confirm the product is in stock otherwise if it is not available there will be a 3% cancellation fee.