2021 HCS 1200
The HCS is designed with accessible performance and a focus on dynamic carving. The wing's construction is well balanced, and we paid special attention to its durability.
- Highly versatile progression freeride foil
- Front wing offers stability and intuitive performance
- 60 cm mast for progressing to advanced riders
- Made with aerospace-grade aluminum and ultra-light carbon
- Features Quick-Connect-Technology and includes travel bag
Our brand new HCS 1200 hydrofoil makes foiling accessible to everyone. The 60 cm mast with a top-mounted carbon composite front wing and G10 stabilizer offers incredible control for accelerated progression. This steep learning curve does not come at the price of performance loss. If anything, the HCS 1200 slits through the water in staggering speed, providing a maximum of maneuverability. We recommend this wing to anybody looking to get started with foiling and for schools, as the construction is ultra durable. Ride the HCS 1200 and progression comes on the fly.
We designed the HCS 1200 to accelerate your foiling progression in the safest way possible.
Free Curbside Pickup