2021 Eleveight Master C+
Made with the latest performance-tech carbon, the Process C+ is ultra-dynamic and responsive, ideal for aggressive boosts and powerful carves.
- Super lightweight high-performance freeride to freestyle twin tip
- Spread Tow Carbon lamination for a precise and responsive ride
- Innovative parabolic rails for better rail grip and upwind ability
- Varying beveled rails optimize flex, speed, and pop
- Multi-stage rocker for better pop and smooth landings
- Entirely new 3D top mold with a refined structure
- Beveled rails at various positions, optimizing flex pattern for more speed and an easy release
- New innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology, a tucked-under-edge for more grip and better upwind abilities
- Reduced thickness in the tips for improved linear flex from the center to rails for more responsiveness and faster turning
- 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging
We entirely rebuilt the Master, our high-performance freeride to freestyle board, to exceed the expectations of riders with a powerful style. This board is dedicated to boosting mega loops and sending handlepass tricks. Version 3 introduces our new beveled rails, the varying thickness of the edges along the board's outline. In the tips and the center, the rail profile is thinner. It allows the board to generate more speed while also improving the release. A new performance-tech carbon stringer multiplies this effect. Next to the entirely new 3D mold, the board also comes equipped with our innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology (PRS). The tucked-under-rail facilitates upwind-travel, runs through chop more comfortably, and speed is further enhanced. Lastly, we refined the linear flex from the center to rails and installed a new UV-resistant top sheet that amplifies the longevity of the board.
Master C+ is an insane board of superior excellency. It delivers unchallenged performance for all riding styles.
– Franz Schitzhofer
- Free Curbside Pickup