2021 Eleveight Process
The Process is an ultra-fun performance freeride board and your best friend in challenging conditions.
- High-performance freeride twin tip with a game-changing flex
- Innovative parabolic rail shape for better rail grip and upwind ability
- 50mm carbon stringer reinforcement for smooth landings and superior carving
- Progressive channel design for exceptional control in high speeds
- Equipped with Airgo2 pads and straps and 45mm G10 fins
- Complete new board design and top mold
- New 3D shaped Paulownia wood core for outstanding flex pattern
- New innovative Parabolic Rail Shape technology, a tucked-under-edge for more grip and better upwind abilities
- Reduced thickness in the tips for improved linear flex from the center to rails for more responsiveness and faster turning
- New feather-light Airgo2 pads and strap with a comfy, tight fit
- 100 % eco-friendly and plastic-free packaging
The Process is a performance freeride board that provides grip in strong gusts and cushions chop. It is playful and dynamic, yet easy to control. Riding upwind and boosting big airs come naturally to this board. For V4, we created an entirely new layered construction. We redesigned the 3D Paulownia wood core for an improved flex pattern. Next, we shaped a new top mold, redefining the board's distinctive freeride character. Most striking is our outstanding parabolic rail shape design. The innovative PRS technology, a tucked-under-rail, reduces spray while advancing riding characteristics. Lastly, we decreased the thickness in the tips to create the best linear flex between center and rail. The Process is more performant than ever before.
The Process is designed as a plug-and-play performance freeride board. All conditions become fun riding this board.
– Franz Schitzhofer
- Free Curbside Pickup