2021 Eleveight WS
The WSeries is the choice of avid surfers seeking a kite that syncs to their riding style, allowing them to perform the most challenging maneuvers.
- Three-strut Open-C Hybrid design made for wave-, foil- and freeriding
- High-performance kite with rapid turning characteristics
- Designed with a stable downwind drift for carefree surfing
- Medium aspect ratio ensures enormous wind range and low end
- Light bar pressure for single hand control for best surfing experience
- Redesigned bridle geometry for direct steering with reduced bar pressure
- Improved canopy curve for an optimized load distribution
- More sweep in the wingtips for better low-end performance
- Ultra-light load diffusers decrease weight and improve the canopy shape
- Reworked trailing edge with anti-vibration patches for longevity and weight reduction
The WSeries wave-kite automatically synchronizes to the riders maneuvers, ideal for performing technical surf-tricks with more ease and power. To emphasize its characteristics, we completely reworked the bridle design, improving its geometry. This development advances the distinctive light yet direct bar pressure. Next, we redefined the canopy curve to provide a better load distribution, expanding the wind range. By adding extra sweep to the wingtips, we also gained more low-end performance. By reducing weight, we made Version 4 more agile than ever. To achieve this, we constructed new ultra-light load diffusers while also redesigning the trailing edge. It now comes with anti-vibration patches that are more aerodynamic and reduce flutter. The WS is more performant than ever before, not only for surfing but also for freeriding and foiling.
The WS kite has extremely fast turning characteristics with exceptional drift abilities. It is the perfect companion for any surf session.
– Peter Stiewe
- Includes Bag
- Does Not Include Bar
- Free Curbside Pickup