2021 Eleveight FS
The FS is made for radical maneuvers. It combines leading materials with a cutting edge design to deliver explosive power when going for the next boost.
- Five-strut Open-C design for radical freestyle and big air maneuvers
- High-performance design for advanced action
- High aspect ratio for explosive power and vertical lift
- Lots of line slack for advanced freestyle tricks
- Great upwind performance and exceptional stability
- Improved canopy curve for improved load distribution that results in more power
- New alignment of strut tips reduces drag for enhanced flight speed
- Bridles moved closer to the wingtips for more direct bar feedback
- Ultra-light load diffusers decrease weight and improve the canopy shape
- Reworked trailing edge with anti-vibration patches for longevity and weight reduction
Our flagship kite, the FS, is known for its radical boosting and explosive big air characteristics. Version 4 enhances those qualities as we introduce some progressive changes. Most noticeably, we reworked the canopy curve to improve the load distribution. This modification results in more raw power, especially when sheeted in or during air-time. Our new trailing edge, featuring anti-vibration patches and reworked load diffusers, eliminates flutter to extend longevity. It is incredibly light, hence the FS is more agile than ever before. To complement this effect, we redefined the alignment of the strut tips to reduce drag. Lastly, we shifted the bridles closer to the wingtips for the most direct bar feedback. The FS is the most radical freestyle and big air beast we have ever built.
Our freestyle flagship kite, the FSeries, has a revolutionary Open-C design fine-tuned for staggering freestyle and big air maneuvers.
– Peter Stiewe
- Includes Bag
- Does Not Include Bar
- Free Curbside Pickup