2021 Eleveight RS
The RS is a highly versatile delta-hybrid powerhouse designed for limitless freeride performance and distinctive surf and freestyle characteristics.
- Three-strut delta-hybrid kite for high-performance freeriding
- Tailor-made for versatile performance, in all riding styles
- Designed to cover massive wind range and easy upwind travel
- Ultra-stable construction, perfect for riding in any condition
- Precise, fast, and smooth turning characteristics
- Redesigned bridle geometry for more kite feedback and reduced bar pressure
- New alignment of strut tips reduces drag for enhanced flight speed
- Smaller leading edge wingtip diameter for more responsiveness
- Ultra-light load diffusers decrease weight and improve the canopy shape
- Reworked trailing edge with anti-vibration patches for longevity and weight reduction
The highly efficient delta-hybrid design with a medium to high aspect ratio delivers outstanding freeride performance while enabling riders also to chase waves and pop freestyle tricks. Version 4 is packed with nifty features that enhance the performance even further. The kite delivers more feedback due to the shorter bridle geometry, while the reduced bar pressure minimizes the strain on the forearms. A new alignment of the tip struts decreases drag, resulting in faster flight speed and turning characteristics. We also updated the leading edge wingtip diameter, making the kite quicker to respond to steering impulses. Our new ultra-light load diffusers as well as the fully redesigned trailing edge with smart anti-vibration patches, ax unnecessary weight, while improving stability and longevity. The new RS gets everyone psyched in seconds.
The design and construction of the RS deliver a hefty grunt throughout a massive wind range. It's also ultra-versatile.
– Peter Stiewe
- Includes Bag
- Does Not Include Bar
- Free Curbside Pickup