Row On Air - RowMotion - Y Outrigger
Classic reverse rowing system
With RowMotion you row in classic reverse style, just like with conventional rowing and sculling. The classic sculls are also available as a 2-piece version with a length of 1.75 m (69") when dismantled (optional).
- Attach and secure the Rowing Skid quickly and easily to the MOJO 18', DUDE 18', AIRKAYAK 16', SUP 14', AIRSKIFF 17' or your own Stand Up Paddle board, canoe, kayak, canadian canoe and convert it into a high-performance sculling boat with sliding seat.
- Adjustable rowlocks
- Soft sliding seat with six ball bearings that glide smoothly and quietly along the roller rails
- High-quality carbon and sea water resistant aluminium
- Flat Outrigger (F) suitable for the MOJO 18', DUDE 18', AIRSKIFF 17', SUP 14' and standard inflatable and hard shell Stand Up Paddle boards
- Yoke Outrigger (Y) suitable for the AIRKAYAK 16' and standard inflatable and hard shell kayaks, canoes, canadian canoes
- Assemble in just 2 minutes, without tools, slot and click mechanisms only
- Rowing Skids are easily hooked into the D-rings
- RowMotion Rowing Skid
- Sliding Seat
- Foot Straps
- Travel/Storage Bag
- Rowing Skid with Flat Outrigger 9.6 kg (21 lbs)
- Rowing Skid with Yoke Outrigger 9.8 kg (22 lbs)
- Bag for Rowing Skid 2.3 kg (5 lbs)
Dimensions when stowed
- Bag Rowing Skid 28 x 28 x 180 cm (11" x 11" x 71")
- Choose Flat Outrigger for use with paddle boards that do not have gunnels or side rails
- Choose Yoke Outrigger for use with Kayaks and boards that have side rails or gunnels up to approximately 6/8 inches
- RowVista attaches to any Row on Air branded rowing paddle board or kayak using the hooks and rings that are positioned on the board.
- To attach to your own SUP you must either attach Rings or purchase the additional stainless steel straps that go around the board.
- The straps will not work on your own kayak or board with side rails. In this scenario you would need to purchase and install mounting rings.
- Mounting Rings with PVC Patches and glue are inexpensive and easily sourced locally.
1P Partable RM Sculls (# 083 806)
1p partable lightweight carbon rowing sculls for space saving transport with a length of 1.75 m (69") when separated, assembled length: 2.92 m (115"), separated using double push-in ball locks, skin compatible synthetic handle, sleeve with adjustable clamping ring, Big Blade oars, weight per oar: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs), supplied in useful bag that fits into the Rowing Skid bag. Weight of bag: 1 kg (2.2 lbs), bag dimensions: 16 x 24 x 175 cm (6" x 9" x 69")
Stainless Steel Straps
- 25mm x 2m (1" x 80")
- Article no. 087 403)
Made In Austria
- 24 Months (Contact Manufacturer for details)
Shipping & Handling