1-2 hours OneWheel riding lesson.
- Lessons are performed at Humber Bay Park West
- The board is easy to ride but can take a little bit to learn and get proficient at it but using our teaching method we find we get people riding safely and proficiently much quicker and as a result have many satisfied customers from the GTA.
- Someone learning on their own typically takes anywhere from 3-7 hours to get proficient and really start to get the most out of the board - using our teaching methods we can get you there within 30-60 minutes. Of course these numbers vary based on the person but we find this applies to most riders.
- We start by teaching you to ride the board on your own then we go riding along side you each on our own board through the park trails and continue to develop your skills.
- We also go over all safety aspects and how to ride the board safely and how to avoid things like "nose dives".
- This will be refunded if you purchase a OneWheel within 1 year of lesson.
- Offer is not transferable.
- Lessons performed on XR model.
- Participants encouraged to bring their own helmet and wrist guards although we may have some for use if you don't have any.
- If you buy a OneWheel after this lesson, another lesson will not be offered.
- A signed waiver will be required.
- Those under age 18 will require a parent or guardians permission.